Debate Badnarik

Thursday, August 26, 2004


Letters To The Editor


While at work today I received a call from the Detroit Free Press and apparently they plan on printing my latest letter to the editor sometime this week.

I've written Libertarian themed letters published in various papers regarding the Patriot Act, the economy and the latest being "What Are They Afraid Of?" which outlines the importance to allow Michael Badnarik & other 3rd Party candidates the right to debate this election year.

I will post the letter once its published here and on my own blog. I've sent several to the Detroit Free Press (I assume its the biggest paper in this state) and its cool that they finally are going to publish one, perhaps to shut me up. Much like Andy in the "Shawshank Redemption", this only motivates me to write 2 letters a day now.

If you haven't yet, please take a few moments out of your day and attempt to get your Pro Badnarik/Pro Debates letters published. Its great free publicity.

Jason Gatties

Comments: Post a Comment
|

Home