Debate Badnarik

Friday, August 20, 2004


Report From Jason Gatties

I hope everyone is having a nice Friday. I just wanted to hop in here quickly to let everyone know that we (and when I say we, I mean my wife..lol) are working on the first set of educational flyers to pass around town, themed around our "Open Debate" goal. It will include various links and info on how people can get involved.

These flyers will be available for download at LPSWMich.org within the next few days. I think she is going to put them up in 3 formats for download, so you'll have a choice.

In an unrelated manner, Doug mentioned the script on LPSWMich.org and my wife really appreciated the kind words. The news script we use is actually a custom php news posting script my wife created. If you ever have a need for some sort of custom script, email her at cilla@mujaji.net and she might be able to help you out.

Take care and keep fighting the good fight.


Comments: Post a Comment
|

Home