Debate Badnarik

Tuesday, October 12, 2004


Keep Pushin'

As I write this we are awaiting the results from the pending court case in Arizona. Anticipation is extremely high and it is difficult to get onto the campaign blog, where I assume the news will be posted before any news source would pick it up. The results of this case shouldn't determine our actions though. Certainly a positive outcome is desired but even with that we can't rest on this one victory, and a negative outcome means we need to work that much harder.

Having a day off of work (in part to watch for the results) I decided to try a little experiment. My media e-mail list has grown to nearly 400 contacts now so this morning I sent a shotgun e-mail to all of them asking a simple question. "Why doesn't the media cover third party candidates?" I may have bit off more than I can chew, but I hope this will begin a dialogue and grease the wheels to get a Letter to the Editor published by everyone who replies.

LTE's seem to be our best bet at getting exposure for Michael Badnarik and has been the most successful aspect of this entire activist effort. Jason of our team has had 13 or 14 letters published, I've had 8 recently, as noted in the post below Michael has a good dialogue going, and there have been dozens more among the other activists.

No matter what your approach it is obviously up to us to spread the word about Michael Badnarik. Time is short, get letters submitted now so we get as much exposure as possible before the election. Keep pushin'.

Gary Feezel

Comments: Post a Comment
|

Home